The Ubiquitous Blog

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

What to do???

There doesn't seem to be many things to do in San Jose...I walked to the Contemporary Art Museum today, but they were in the process of changing exhibitions, so there was nothing to see! It was ever so disappointing, as that was the only museum which looked interesting. I'm not sure what else I can do here. There are trips that can be done out of San Jose, but I haven't found anything interesting yet. They all seem to be the same old stuff, like horse riding, volcano tours, hiking and various other naturey stuff. I'm having a bit of a lull at the moment, and am feeling disheartened and possibly also disorientated, so am not in the best mood to go out and do stuff. That's not too good, is it? Plus I've gotten used to cheap stuff in Ecuador, so everything here just seems expensive. I think Costa Rica is the most expensive country in Central America (so says a book I read). Anyway, will keep you posted with updates. Hopefully I'll feel more lively tomorrow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home