The Ubiquitous Blog

Monday, July 23, 2007

Random vistas

Here are some views of the mountains. The landscape here is so beautiful (the highlands anyway. I will be going to the coast next week, so will let you know about that then). I could live here and grow my vegies (Stacy?)! It rains nearly everyday, and the soils seem fertile (there are lots of people growing stuff on the mountain side). These photos were taken on the bus from Baños to Quito, just as we were leaving Baños. We´re pretty high up, about 1800m above sea level (not as high as Quito though). Most of the mountains have summits in the clouds! The mountains are part of the Andes.



Labels:

1 Comments:

At 24 July, 2007 07:40 , Blogger Neon_stamp said...

Hahaha.
Alright - it's fine by me if you want to grow veggies in on a mountain top. As long as I get my bunker.
And we have internet (or future equivalent) coverage.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home