The Ubiquitous Blog

Monday, October 15, 2007

Farm update

Well, I'm still at the farm, my last week here (if everything goes according to plan) before I head off to somewhere else. Just an update to say that all is well, I've only got about 1 month left before I head home, so I'm really looking forward to the next part of my trip, as well as going home again, yay! Tempus fugit.

I walked to a waterfall close to the farm yesterday, and I don't want to sound religious or anything, but once I got there, it was the most amazing experience I've had for the entire trip. The place was so peaceful and serene, so beautiful and devoid of human presence, I was overwhelmed with happiness. It was the most pure happiness I've ever felt, it's hard to describe in words. But I'd have to say that was one of the best days of my trip, all the more intensified because it was so simple. No touristing around, no gardening, no nothing. Just sitting next to a waterfall appreciating everything around you. It was great!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home