The Ubiquitous Blog

Monday, October 29, 2007

On the road again

I'm heading to Oaxaca City tonight (taking a night bus!). I've been in Mexico City for 1 week and it's been awesome. Lots of museums and art, and pretty colonial buildings. And old churches on practically every second corner! The Spaniards really were enthusiastic with converting the populations. Hopefully Oaxaca will be as enjoyable as Mexico City.

I'm now trying to motivate myself for the next 2 and a half weeks, not that I don't like Mexico, on the contrary, I love Mexico! But it's just getting to the end of my trip, and I really miss home, and I just want to get on that plane! So, I'm just thinking, 2 short weeks left, hey?

And it's also bloody cold here! It gets down to about 9 degrees at night, thank goodness I have thermals. It's unusually cold for this time of year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home